Belden End-to-End Market Solutions
Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets cable, connectivity and networking solutions in a variety of markets including Industrial, Enterprise, Energy, Transportation, Consumer Electronics and Broadcast.
- In the Industrial segment, our Belden, GarrettCom, Lumberg Automation and Hirschmann brands are globally recognized for providing high quality, high availability solutions for seamless data communications and automation systems.
- For the Enterprise, Belden takes a universal approach for resolving every infrastructure signal transmission need with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence.
- Known for some of the toughest environmental challenges, the Energy industry regularly deploys Belden, Lumberg Automation and Hirschmann solutions in applications such as oil, natural gas, petrochemicals, transmission and distribution, and wind/solar power.
- Consistently reliable, end-to-end signal transmission performance in the Transportation industry is a must and this is why transportation authorities count on Belden, Lumberg Automation and Hirschmann solutions for their rail, highway, airport and passenger, cargo or military ship needs.
- Within the Broadcast industry, Belden's audio/visual entertainment cabling and connectivity expertise has made us the brand of choice for many broadcast professionals. And Telecast's fiber optic video systems and Miranda's hardware and software solutions are currently being used on a worldwide basis by many of the most prominent networks and stations.
Fluke Networks is the Industry Leader in Network Test Equipment. From 100BASE-T to tomorrow’s advanced twisted pair technology, Fluke Networks is the industry’s most trusted partner for cabling certification. Fluke Networks’ industry-leading portfolio of innovative fiber test and certification solutions are used worldwide by technicians and installers because of their ease-of-use, accuracy, and durability.
Circa provides a wide selection of protection panels for indoor and outdoor applications. Circa protection is a market leader in the premise cabling and security industries. Panels and terminals for 6, 12, 25, 50, 100 pairs and beyond are available with an impressive array of customer connection and termination options.
Para Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of power protection and management products including theMinuteman® line of Uninterruptible
Power Supplies (UPS) for computers, servers, peripherals, voice and data communication systems, security systems and other mission-critical equipment. Minuteman single-phase UPS products are available from 400VA to 24KVA, while our three-phase UPSs are available from 10kVA to 750kVA. The Minuteman brand has been synonymous withquality and reliability since 1982, and our products are designed to provide better value, both in terms of price vs. performance and reliability.
The Lencore Spectra i.Net® system is designed to promote collaboration and encourage creativity while delivering acoustical comfort and emergency communication solutions.
NETWORKED Spectra i.Net® is a networked system engineered to meet your facility’s specific needs and provides superior sound quality, extreme design flexibility, one point of control, virtually limitless zoning capabilities, easy expansion, and complete system access with the click of the remote or mouse, on site, off -site or around the world.
MASS NOTIFICATION CRITERIA In designing a Mass Notification and Emergency Communications (MNEC) system, the four critical elements are Reach, Clarity, Redundancy and Reporting.
PAGING Lencore’s engineered solution delivers audio and intelligible paging by integrating existing and independent speakers.
- Guardian Telecom products are built rugged, tough, and dependable to last in the harshest industrial conditions in the world. Our products are designed for absolute reliability for maximum uptime.
- Guardian Telecom stands behind its products with the industry’s best warranty and support. We are very proud of that. We know when companies experience telecom downtime, the results can be staggering.
- Implementing solutions that enable you to improve reliability and security of your operational equipment is a bottom-line issue for our customers.
Site Mailing List
To Receive Online Updates, Join the GNI Mailing List Today!
Geiger Networks Incorporated
A Manufacturers' Representative
1435 N. Harbor Blvd., Suite 54
Fullerton, CA 92835
Phone: (714) 900-3286 Fax (714) 449-0039